- Cookies: what are they?
Cookies are files of data containing information that your web browser automatically saves on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our website. In all respects, they make your visit to our website easier, more pleasant and more useful. Cookies themselves do not identify an individual user, they only identify the computer or mobile device that you use via an identification tag generated randomly. On your first visit to our website, you will be asked to choose to accept our policy concerning cookies or to configure your preferences linked to these, via the cookie banner.
- What is the purpose of cookies?
- How can you manage your cookies on our website?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can however configure your browser so that no cookie is stored on your computer or a message appears every time you receive a new cookie. On the following pages you will find explanations about the configuration of cookie processing for the most commonly used browsers:
Deactivating cookies may prevent you from using some of our website’s functionalities.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen months from being stored on your computer. On expiry of this period (or if you have manually deleted your cookies), your consent for the storing and/or reading of cookies will again be required.
You can at any time give or withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies by clicking on the following link: cookie banner. (link sending you to the cookie banner)
- What types of cookies are there?
- Necessary cookies: these cookies help to make visiting a website more user-friendly by activating basic functions like page browsing and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function correctly without these cookies.
- Preferential cookies: these cookies allow a website to retain information that modifies the way the website behaves or is displayed, like your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
- Statistics cookies: these cookies help the website owners, by collecting and communicating information anonymously, to understand how visitors interact with the website.
- Marketing cookies: these cookies are used to monitor visitors through the website. The aim is to display adverts that are relevant and interesting for the individual user and therefore more precious for editors and third party advertisers.
- Social cookies: on our website we include computer applications from third parties, which allow you to consult our pages on the Facebook and Instagram social networks. The social network is likely to identify you thanks to this button. This application button can allow the social network to monitor your browsing on our website for the sole reason that your account linked to the social network was activated on your computer (open session) when browsing the website. We have no control over the process employed by the social networks to collect information when you browse our website and associated with any personal data they have. We ask you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks to familiarise yourself with their purpose for using the browsing information they may collect thanks to these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices among these social networks notably by configuring your user accounts for each of them.
- What types of cookies does our website save and how long are they kept for?
- What are my rights?
From the moment cookies may involve processing your personal data, you have the right to your personal data being processed in a legitimate, secure way. As the subject concerned by the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to oppose: if there are urgent and legitimate reasons, you can object to your personal data being processed.
- Right to access: any person who proves his/her identity has a right to access information relating to his/her personal data being processed or not, as well as to information relating to the purposes of the processing, the categories of processed data, the categories of recipients to which the data is communicated and the retention period of the personal data.
- Right to correct: inexact or incomplete personal data can also be corrected or even deleted, at the request of the person concerned.
If, after having read this document, you still have questions or remarks concerning cookies, you can always contact us at email@example.com .